Last Minute Valentine’s Day Suggestions For Those In North Dakota
Time is running out fast. Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Many of you have spent time finding that perfect gift for your sweetheart. No pressure at all. You got this! There may be someone reading this now breaking out in a cold sweat. With the hustle and bustle of living and working, a few of you are not even close to being ready for tomorrow. Here are a few suggestions to stoke the fire, and give the perfect gift.
- Movie Tickets - Just getting away from the house for a few hours is always good. Throw in supper, and you are well on your way.
- Paint Night - DK's lounge is offering a Bob Ross paint night. Dress up like him, paint like him, and have a nice night out. YOu have to have supper plans, so don't forget that when planning.
- Dance Lessons - DK's is having a dance lesson Wednesday, February 15. You can step up your game and learn a new dance, or improve your moves. The fun starts at 7:00 pm, and it only lasts for an hour. For $5.00/person, this is a definite win!
- Cooking Classes - Cooks on Main in Williston is offering cooking classes. The next one is on Thursday, February 16. They are putting together an Italian dish. Get more information or register here. This would be a perfect date night idea. (you can say it was yours)
- Dinner - It's always nice to spend Valentine's Day with the love of your life. YOu can still get in on a nice dinner. The Grand Williston, The Eleven Restaurant and Lounge, Doc Holiday's, and the Williston Brew Company are all good suggestions. Be sure to check if reservations are needed.
It's a basic list, but it is meant to be a thought starter for those that need some gift-giving ideas. Have a great Valentine's Day!
Get our free mobile app