From Gravy Dips to Casseroles: North Dakota’s Guide to Thanksgiving Leftovers
Get ready, folks! Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and you know that turkey and all the trimmings are about to take center stage on Thursday. But here's the burning question: What in the world are you going to do with all those leftovers? Fear not, because I took to Facebook to unravel the mystery, and the responses were nothing short of epic. Get ready to have your taste buds tingling and your stomach grumbling!
- Cold Turkey sandwiches with Miracle Whip, salt, pepper, and maybe some apple slices.
- We did egg rolls last time and dipped them in gravy - YUMMY
- Make a casserole, Layer stuffing, Mashed potatoes, gravy, and turkey, Layer that twice in a cake pan. Put in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until hot
- Take them to your local shelter (be sure to check with them before you bring them)
- Make it into a “sushi” roll and dip in gravy!
- Make a Thanksgiving leftover pizza
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Thanksgiving cups
- Thanksgiving casserole
- Turkey PotPie
- Turkey Noodle soup
- Make Creamed Turkey over Biscuits
- Thanksgiving Crescent Roll Ring
So, whether you're rocking the Cold Turkey sandwich or blending your way to Thanksgiving smoothie fame, enjoy the food and the precious family time. Happy feasting!
LOOK: Groceries that dropped in price in the Midwest last month
Gallery Credit: Stacker
Celebrities Born on Thanksgiving
Gallery Credit: Jacklyn Krol