Sidney Montana Welcomes You To Mon-Dak Ag Days
Sidney Montana is the place to be on March 2 and 3rd. Those are the two days set aside for the annual Ag Days & Trade Show!
35 businesses make up the trade show this year. It's a great opportunity to check out some of the latest equipment or stop by to visit with some local representatives for everything from seed, feed, trucks, and tractors over a hot cup of Wild Calf Coffee or a cold beer. The trade show is free and open to the public and will be open on Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
The education schedule is always something organizers put a lot of time and effort in, and this year they have a lot to take in.
THURSDAY MARCH 2
- 10:00 am - Drainage Tile Do's & Do Not's with Jerry Weiland
- 11:00 am - More Bang For Your Fertilizer Buck with Dr. Clain Jones
- 1:00 pm - Prussic Acid & Nitrates in forages - Marley Manoukian
- 2:00 pm - Updates to Medically Important Antibiotics - Gary Schieber
- 3:00 pm - Cattle Market Update - Katelyn McCullock
FRIDAY, MARCH 3
- 10:00 am - Input Costs & 2023 Projections - Ron Haugen
- 11:00 am - Value Added Agriculture opportunities - Hailey Vine
- 12:00 pm - Preemergent Herbacidies & Modes of Action - Charlie Lim
The Keynote Speaker for the MonDak Ag Days banquet is the Montana 2022 Outstanding Agriculture Leader, Jay Bodner. Bodner is currently the Division Administrator for the Department of Livestock Brand Enforcement Division. Bodner has a long history rooted in agriculture with the operation of his own family ranch and strong ties to the Montana Stockgrowers. In light of recent events, we're excited to focus on the evolution of agriculture in the MonDak. Tickets for the banquet are still available, and you can purchase yours here. See you in Sidey for the 2023 Mon-Dak Ag & Trade Show!